Agricultural Service Technician
Jenner Equipment is currently seeking an experienced agricultural service technician, preferably with Kubota and New Holland experience. We are one of the few locally owned and operated equipment dealers in western South Dakota.
- Diagnose, inspect, repair, recondition, assemble and service equipment.
- Complete thorough documentation on all reports and forms required with work assignments
- Utilize computer programs to effectively complete assignments
- Communicate equipment problems and resolutions to service manager
- Maintain a clean work area, as well as care for all shop tools
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work duties
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
- 2 years of service experience
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Must have own hand tools
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Safety-minded work habits
- Strong computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work extended hours when needed
Competitive compensation with excellent benefits package including vacation, paid holidays, health insurance, 401K and profit sharing.